Dear myself..

Yesterday I made a bucket of lists about what should I write in my blog?
Then I decided to write some quotes from different languages. I choose Spanish, French, English and Bahasa. Check this out!

Despues de los años mil, Torna el agua a su carril.
In a hundred years we will be dead anyway.

Meaning : What’s worried you the most? Because us as human are vulnerable, so people will concern a little bit more about their life.


Autres temps, autres mœurs
Other times, other values

Meaning : Times change over time and life goes on, so should you run than walk

Il vaut mieux faire que diare
Doing is better than saying

Meaning : Actions speak louder than words. Words are just words when there is no action. Then it continues with watch your thoughts for become words and your characters

Manusia itu menciptakan nilai.
Manusia itu pulalah yang memberi makna terhadap nilai tersebut.
                                                                                                                Enjoy!<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment